Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Where's David?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey, JackalsIII .... How do ye start off posts on Dec. 25th? tongue

    wink

    ------------------
    Hey, a signature! Cool!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member AKgal12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 1999
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not a big David fan, just like a few of you out there. But I was sitting here thinking of how the story would be if there WASN'T a David. How is the future going to if David does die? As much as I hate to admit it, he has added a lot to the story. I still think he's an obstacle (along with a million other obstacles) between our girls...

    ------------------

  3. #23
    Inactive Member JackalsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sweet Christmas!!!
    Is an expression made famous by the Marvel Super-Hero known as Luck Cage, Hero for Hire. I like it so much, I made it my tag.

    ------------------
    I have and read the first 9 TPB's of SiP.
    Can't wait for 10!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member CrazyPierre's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno, I may just stop reading altogether soon if things don't shape up. I so DON'T want to be at issue 90 and see Francine and Katchoo going

    Francine : "Oh Katchoo loves me, I have to go to (insert exotic location here)"
    Katchoo: "Francine I so want to be with you but I love "David" or whoever"

    repeated ad nauseam

    I'm sorry if I offend Terry or anyone but I saw a definite progression from issues 24 or 27- 39 and then all of a sudden it seemed to come all crashing down again.

    :/
    I guess I'll keep reading though.


    ------------------

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    The story is aparently starting a new era from 44 on. If there are unresolved plotpoints, that only represents the connection between the old story and the new counterpart. It would be a shame to bale prematurely. Whatever y'all choose.



    ------------------
    Hey, a signature! Cool!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •